- Lancaster Races is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and GDPR.
- Lancaster Races only uses secure entry portals such as ‘Run Britain’ & ‘Bookitzone’ to collect your race
- Personal information collected may include: name, contact information including email, address and telephone number, emergency contact details, club, DOB
- Information shared with the results team is: name, club & DOB.
- Your email is used by our administrators to send pre-race information on a password protected web-based application.
- Lancaster Races do not retain information once a race has been completed. All information that has been used by the Lancaster Races is deleted from all our records within 28 days of an
- Lancaster Races are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, there are a very limited number of users authorised to collect
information, including our admin, admin for Run Britain & Bookitzone and the team responsible for event results.
- If you wish to restrict the collection of your personal information on an entry site, look for and click the box to indicate that you do
not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- We will not distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission (results team not included) or are required to do so by law.
- Pre-race emails from Lancaster Races may include additional information about venues and sponsors. Your details are not shared with venuse or sponsors.
- Lancaster Races do not have access to any payment details.Your entry is taken by either Bookitzone or Run Britain who pay us directly.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. This needs to be put in writing and sent to Lancaster Races Ltd, 58 Sibsey Street, Lancaster, LA1 5DF.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible to the above address. We will promptly correct any
information found to be incorrect, but once a race has been completed we do not store any information.
- On entry, athletes agree that personal information may be published as part of the event results.
- This information may also be passeed to the governing body, or any affiliated organisation, for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results for single or combined events or on
comparison sites such as Power of 10.
- Results may include (but not be limited to) name, club affiliation, race times, occupation and age category.
- A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
- The 1&1 hosted website (www.lancaster-race-series.co.uk) use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used but does not identify users.
- This helps us analyse webpage traffic through a secure portal and to identify broken links.
- This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and does not identify users personally.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to any information about
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to accept or decline cookies and may be able to modify your browser setting
to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites.
- Our website may contain links to other websites for the following reasons: race entry purpose, race sponsors (no details are shared with race sponsors), links to
- PLEASE NOTE: Once you have used these links to leave our website, Lancaster Races do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the
protection and privacy of any information you may provide whilst visiting other sites and other sites are not governed by this privacy statement.