Thank you for entering the CancerCare Coffee & Cake
10k or the Lancaster Half Marathon
- You will need to collect your race number from the Lancaster &
Morecambe AC clubhouse, LA1 5JS from 5.00pm, please wear it on the front of your shirt.
- Parking is available in the Salt Ayre car park. Please car share if
- Toilets are available at the venue.
- Bags can be left at the venue.
- The start is at 6.30pm on the riverside path alongside the cycle
- Please observe safe distancing at all gathered areas.
- Please keep to the left on the course.
- Be aware of safe distancing on the course, particularly when
- Sealed bottles of water will be available at the start/finish area and at
the water stations on the course (6).
- Please collect your medal self-service point at the end of the finish
funnel and your coffee & cake in the clubhouse.
- A route map can be found at:
- A First Aid post will be located near the start/finish
- If you need attention on the course, please speak to the nearest marshal
who will notify the medics.
- Manual times will be used for this event.
- Initial results will be published on our website within 48 hours of the
event. If you have any queries about the results contact firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Friday 19th July.
- Finalised results will be sent to Power of 10 and Run Britain on Saturday
Family and Friends:
- Please support your athlete at a safe distance from the general public at
the start/finish area and around the course.
- Please follow the codes of conduct for Runners &