Pilling 10k series
Spring 2022 2pm start
- You will need to collect your race number from Pilling Methodist Church PR3
6HH from 12.30am, please wear it on the front of your shirt.
- Parking is available at the church and on the side road beside
- Toilets are available at the venue.
- Bags can be left at the venue.
- The start is at 2pm on the access road to Glenfield Leisure Park (opposite
- Please observe safe distancing at all gathered areas.
- Please keep to the left on the course.
- Be aware of safe distancing on the course, particularly when
- Sealed bottles of water will be available at the start/finish area and at
the water station on the course (3.7.miles into course).
- Please collect your medal at the self-service point at the end of the finish
- The route map can be found at:
- A First Aid post will be located near the start/finish area.
- If you need attention on the course, please speak to the nearest marshal who
will notify the medics.
- Manual times will be used for this event.
- Initial results will be published on our website within 48 hours of the
event. If you have any queries about the results contact email@example.com by midnight on Tuesday after each race.
- Finalised results will be sent to Power of 10 and Run Britain on Wednesday
after each race.
Family and Friends:
- Please support your athlete at a safe distance from the general public at
the start/finish area and around the course.
- Please follow the codes of conduct for Runners & Spectators
Covid 19 awareness:
- Please continue to practice safe distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the start/finish area.
- Please do not attend if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined
by the NHS.