Morecambe Marathon, Half Marathon or 10k
- You will need to collect your race number from
the Bare Methodist Church Hall from 8.30am, please wear it on the front of your shirt.
- Parking is available on the promenade or local
- Toilets are available at the venue.
- Baggage drop available at the venue.
- The start is at 11am on the prom opposite the
- Please keep to the left on the course.
- Be aware of safe distancing on the course,
particularly when overtaking.
- Sealed bottles of water will be available at
the start/finish area and at the water stations at approximately 3 mile intervals on the course.
- Please collect your medal at the self-service
point at the end of the finish funnel.
- A route map can be found at: Marathon &
Half Marathon: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/5187869503 (NB: the route is the same, just a different start and finish point) 10k map: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/5244143425 (NB: the route is the same, just a different start and finish point)
- A First Aid post will be located near the
- If you need attention on the course, please
speak to the nearest marshal who will notify the medics.
- Manual times will be used for this
- Initial results will be published on our
website within 48 hours of the event. If you have any queries about the results contact firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Tuesday 10th October.
Family and Friends:
- Please support your athlete at a safe distance
from the general public at the start/finish area and around the course.
- Please follow the codes of conduct for
Runners & Spectators