VENUE: Half Moon Bay Cafe LA3 2QH
- You will need to collect your race number from
the Half Moon Bay Cafe from 9.30am, please wear it on the front of your shirt.
- Parking is available opposite the cafe there is
a small charge £2 per day
- Toilets are available at the venue.
- There will be a limited baggage drop at the
venue. Please leave your bags in your car or travel light.
- The start is at 11am on the promenade by the
- Please observe safe distancing at all gathered
- Please keep to the left on the course unless
- Be aware of safe distancing on the course,
particularly when overtaking.
- Sealed bottles of water will be available at
the start/finish area and at the water stations on the course.
- Please collect your medal at the self-service
point at the end of the finish funnel.
- A route map for each event can be found on our
website or at: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/5189177305
The 5k turn is at 1.55 miles along the course (near Oakley
Road) and the 10k turn is at 3.1 miles along the course (near the car park between the Midland Hotel and Eric Morecambe statue)
- A First Aid post will be located near the
- If you need attention on the course, please
speak to the nearest marshal who will notify the medics.
- Manual times will be used for this
- Initial results will be published on our
website within 48 hours of the event. If you have any queries about the results contact email@example.com by midnight on Tuesday following the event .
- Finalised results will be sent to Power of 10
and Run Britain on Wednesday after the event.
Family and Friends:
- Please support your athlete at a safe distance
from the general public at the start/finish area and around the course.
- Please follow the codes of conduct for
Runners & Spectators
Covid 19 awareness:
- Please continue to practice safe
- Hand sanitiser is available at the start/finish
- Please do not attend if you are showing any
symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined by the NHS.